GREEN Cafeterias Project
Greening School Cafeterias: Recycling, Waste, Nutrition
The GREEN school cafeteria program is a three year program that has long term goals in waste reduction and healthy foods increase in Racine Unified School Districts.
Why we do this
- It is the right thing to do. Waste is a worldwide problem, we must do what we can to help our local and global communities
- Teach responsibility to care for the earth at school and by extension, home. Cultivate good citizens.
- Increase healthy choices for the well-being of students.
- Stephen Bull Early Learning Center
- Knapp Elementary
- Red Apple Elementary
- Olympia-Brown Elementary
- Julian Thomas Elementary
- Gilmore Elementary
- North Park Elementary
- Jefferson Lighthouse Elementary
- REAL School
- Gifford Middle
- Walden III
- Park High
Further information about specific steps in the GREEN cafeteria projects can be found by clicking the buttons below!